Thursday, May 26, 2011

I am becoming brave, trying new things!!! I don't know what I've been eating or what's in the water but I've been trying some new things. I know, I know, it's not that big of a deal but I'm the kind of person that sticks to the things I like and am comfortable with for a very long time. I've always had certain "favorites" and they don't seem to change, and I'm fine with that. Chocolate ice cream will always be my favorite, my fav color is always been purple, I've never liked shoes, I like certain styles in decorating and clothing even if they aren't the most popular (like those plaid shirts from the 80ies that are finally coming back in style). But lately, I've been trying some new things. I ordered some shoes online. They are nothing like I have ever worn, I probably won't be able to walk very well in them, and they are super high. Nothing like me. Then I cut my hair. I've had the same "do" forever. It's not the biggest change ever but it's a lot shorter then I've had it since 5th grade. The only reason it was so short then was because of all the medication I was on for my ears so my hair would never grow. I like it so far, still not sure what to do with it, but as long as I can pull it back I'm happy, and it will still go in the ponytail. Also, the dogs have never been allowed in the house but since Penny had 4 puppies I have to let her in the kitchen a lot to feed the rolly poly little fur balls. Also, I had to teach a lesson at church, to the adults!!! That was a first for me. I was trying really hard not to be too nervous and just go with the flow. I feel it went well. Chalk up another new thing for me!!!

1 comment:

Erin Bee said...

It's great to hear you trying new things. I can't believe you've never taught the adults before. You are a great teacher so I'm sure it went great.